k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sh*t or get off the pot

This is what my best friend said to me when she called the other night asking about my MIL.

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Damn, that was harsh." But I actually had to laugh outloud. You get to a point in a situation like this one where, despite the knowledge of what is actually happening, you really can't wait for it all to be over.

You never want to wish ill for anyone, always asking for positive thoughts. Well, the positive thoughts have gone from 'get well soon' to 'let the end be swift.'

Somebody send me a bottle of tequila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home