k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Roller Coaster Ride

Let me off, I'm gonna puke.

The past few weeks have been a big series of ups and downs. DH's mom was moved to a nursing home today. She's been the hospital for the past month, not getting any better, because the doctors don't see past her weight. She has several different auto-immune disorders which are all pretty much attacking her at once. Lupus, Sjogren's, Raynaud's, NASH, CREST, lymphedema. She's all messed up. We are hoping and praying that this nursing home will help her get better.

On the education front: We were told last week that Sean was going to have to attend full day kindergarten because the wrap-around daycare didn't have high enough enrollment to continue. I got a call today that the school district will not be offering full day kindergarten, but are bringing back the wrap-around care. G'uh!

Needless to say, there has been a lack of knitting and meditation around here. I must go become one with my yarn again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home