k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just a late night quickie

DH's mother has been in the hospital for the better part of 2 months. Tomorrow she is being released to go home, with Hospice care.

Blogging may be a bit slim for a week or three.

This sucks. And not well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Oh Beth. Take good care. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
Thank goodness for Hospice, though--I have known some fabulous hospice workers, and I hope that you will have some wonderful people helping you all in this difficult time.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your MIL.

I wanted to let you know I am still here. I will probably be sending you one big package! I am working on getting everything together. Hopefully, it will add a little cheer.

Secret Pal

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home