k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Monday, March 13, 2006

Mamluke socks

DH found the memory card, so here they are. The second one took me for-ev-ar and I don't know why. I actually finished them the weekend after the end of the Olympics, but I finished them.

Onward to Summer!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Hey Beth, they look great!
I read another blog recently where someone complained that the heels were not deep enough on these socks. Do they fit you okay?

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab socks! You deserve a belated gold medal. :-)

SP

11:29 AM  
Blogger Skepteach said...

They look almost exactly like the socks in the book, except that the pose is different! Excellent job!
These are on my to do list, so I am also interested in hearing about how the heel fits, as well as anything else that was odd with the pattern.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Chrispy said...

Those are quite groovy!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home