k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just a quickie....

I got my goodie box, I got my goodie box.....Wheeeee!!!!!

I'd take photos if SOMEONE (dh) hadn't lost the memory card for the digital camera.

Contents:
100 grams of yummy yarn, hand-dyed, from London no less.
1 bottle of Bath and Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotion (mmmmmm.....)
1 Godiva gift bag (Step away from the bag, and nobody gets hurt)
1 Modern book of Lace Knitting (which I already have, along with book 2, but no worries, it will find a good home)
and a package of CafePress note cards that say "Eat, Sleep, Knit."

Now to figure out what to do with the yarn. The chocolate is a no-brainer.

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I've been accumulating things to send you in the next package, which will go out before SP7 ends in 3 weeks. Fun fun fun!!!

Best,
Your Secret Pal

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home