k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

News Alert: FINISHED OBJECT!!!!



Adamas is finished. Done. Finito. Blocked even. And here are photos to prove it!














The finished size is approximately 52"x 26". This was done with one skein of Knit Picks Shadow in Oregon Coast. I think it's a nice scarf size. I've got 7 more skeins left (one of each color). Should I tempt Fate and try for another one?

7 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Very pretty!
Another scarf would be good...but maybe a different pattern?

4:53 PM  
Blogger gail said...

Very nice shawl/scarf! If you want to do another, I myself would do a new pattern simply because there are so many patterns out there that I want to make them all!! I really like the flower basket shawl, from last year's interweave knits or available as a single fiber trends pattern.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

eeeeheheheeh! *giggles* It looks lovely! I'm glad you made it! I'd love any feedback you've got on the pattern or the design in general.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

that is beautiful! Are you going to knit another?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

It's lovely!! :)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, it looks good! I've got to do mine now.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

You are right, it does look good! I found out this morning (3-15-06) that my ADAMAS pattern and yarn order is on its way from KnitPicks dot com, and I can hardly wait until it gets here! I am currently planning on going ahead and using two hanks of SHADOW for it. Scarf size I'd never use, but shawl size I would. This is the plan, however, plans can and often do change. I'll keep KTC posted on the progress, and on my personal blog http://caffinnascreations.blogspot.com/

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home