k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Who is this child?

When I took Sean in to see Santa last night, he was 5. The picture I got back was of a 10 year old that looks remarkably like Sean. Same clothes and everything. He looks so OLD!

I am not ready for Sunday. I am never ready for Christmas. If I could go on a 4-day bender, this is when I would start, so I could avoid X-mas.

What little snow we had on the ground is melting. They are expecting rain on Sunday. Ick. My mom is being a royal pain, not wanting to commit to coming on Sunday. It'll either be because of the weather, the fact that there will be too many people in our small house, or that she really isn't in the "Christmas Mood" this year. Feh. How can she say no to this face?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Wow, he does look so hold! That has to be hard for him, when everyone assumes that he is older than he is.
Hope you make it through the dreaded weekend and that you have some down time next week.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home