k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Monday, December 12, 2005

Who thinks of these things?

I got tagged by a friend on another board (thanks Mary Fran). Here goes nothing.

TEN random things you might not know about me:
1. I had my picture in Rolling Stone.
2. I want to learn how to luge.
3. I really hate cold weather.
4. I want to open a yarn shop.
5. I’d love to go back to school and get my masters degree.
6. My first engagement lasted a week.
7. I like VW microbuses and would like to own one.
8. I have driven an ambulance.
9. I failed high school senior English.
10. I like to drive fast.

NINE places I've visited:
1. Canada
2. Germany
3. Iceland
4. Luxembourg
5. Austria
6. Washington, DC
7. Boston
8. Philadelphia
9. Los Angles

EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. Chocolate
2. Foot massage
3. Do something kind for a stranger
4. Love my kid
5. Tell me really good jokes.
6. Make me something.
7. Yarn
8. Give me alone time.

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Watch my son get married.
2. Go to Europe and go museum hopping.
3. Write a book.
4. Get my masters degree.
5. Visit the rest of the states I haven’t been to.
6. Have a career.
7. Stand up comedy

SIX things I'm afraid of
1. Death
2. Heights
3. Falling
4. Enclosed spaces
5. Rejection
6. Losing a family member

FIVE things I don't like
1. Green Peppers
2. Bugs
3. Snakes
4. Making hamburger patties or meatloaf.
5. Getting crap up under my fingernails (see #4).

FOUR ways to turn me off:
1. Discriminating against someone because of weight
2. Smoking
3. Lying
4. Disrespecting my family

THREE things I do every day:
1. I drink a Coke.
2. Knit
3. Sleep

TWO things that make me happy:
1. My family
2. My knitting

ONE thing on my mind right now
1. Who thinks of these things???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! At least I gave you some reusable content LOL

7:46 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hi beth you wanted me to eamil you buit I can't find your e,ail address. mine is spiden001(at)yahoo(dot)com

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home