k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Friday, July 15, 2005

Hi Ho

Just an update to keep the blog stalkers happy.
Having been gainfully unemployed for 15 days, I had a phone screen today with the company my brother works for. I guess they don't have a problem with family members working at the same company. It would be help desk stuff, and probably only part time to start, but it's money.

The house is not much cleaner than it was last week, as I came down with the cold that Vince had and have been hacking up lung bits for the better part of the week. The cold was also accompanied by a visit from Aunt Flo, so it has not been one of my better weeks. Vince has kindly not pushed me about finding a job this week due to the above. Thank the gods, as I would have done unspeakable things to him in my hormone and cold medicine induced state.

I've finished knitting the French Market Bag from Knitty but still need to felt it; I have a scarf about 1/2 done out of Bernat's Boa; and I have a little afghan about 1/2 done out of Lion Brand Thick and Quick Chenille. I've ripped out two different socks that I started a while ago, just to have something to rip out. I find it rather theraputic.

Brother and his family are still with us, and the boys(15 months apart) have not killed each other. Sean (4 years, 9 months) is being the bossy older brother, and Patrick (3 years, 6 months) is being the pain-in-the-butt little brother. When the real fighting starts, I'm going to kick back in the recliner, pop open a cold one, and watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home