k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Saturday, June 25, 2005

TGIF

It's Friday night, and I'm blogging. Not too exciting. These past two weeks have been a comedy of errors, which I will share with you over the course of the next few days. Needless to say there has been little knitting and less laundry going on. I did get the last installment of my Stampin' Up! markers today, but finding time to use them is another thing entirely. Though, it is going to be 90 degrees tomorrow, so staying inside will probably be a good thing. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home