k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Monday, June 13, 2005

Done, done, done!

The dresses are done, and out of my house. Whee! I can start knitting once again! Yeah, like I ever stopped.

I've knit a quick and dirty little purse for the wedding, because I can't carry a black purse all year. This was one of those Bernat "grab it in the store" freebie patterns. OK, so I didn't quite follow the pattern, but it's cool, and it will go with the dress I'm wearing.

Now to catch up on the house work. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home