k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

"Now is the time to do something new."

This was the fortune I found after munching on a leftover fortune cookie while cooking dinner. How bizzare. I finished the Rogue for my niece today, the shrug is finished, and I have turned the heel on yet another pair of socks today. So, on to a new project? Or do the fates mean a new job.

I took a "mental health" day of sorts. It started with a migraine, and by the time I woke up and felt semi-human (as opposed to the sub-human blob that I started out), it was nearly 1:30pm. OK, I only live 5 minutes from work, and hubby had taken Sean to daycare, but going in and dealing with the workaholics today was not my idea of a good time, or the best way to recover from the migraine hangover that I usually have.

But, I digress. The job situation is boring, and as much as I want to jump ship, I am slogging it out until hubby moves into his new position at work. He started out as a helpdesk lead in March, and hopefully by June he'll be on the network team. This will mean two things: more money, and more work. But he's really happy and that is what matters. Maybe once Sean starts school I can stay home (I know it's backwards, but hey, work is cheaper than therapy).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth - I'm still waiting for a picture of the good bias!!! I'm glad Vince's job is working out and here's to hoping he gets where he wants to be so you can stay home.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home