k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Friday, April 22, 2005

It's Done!!!!!

I just (and I mean just) finished the Good Bias shrug. Much to the dismay of my husband, who had to cook dinner for himself and the boy because I was SO close to finishing. I'll see if I can't get a photo or two, but will have to wait till the weather gets a bit nicer, so you can actually see the pattern.

Whoopie!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zarzuela said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see it. :)

Jessica
http://zarzuela.blogspot.com

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home