k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Making Progress on the shrug.....I guess.


First half of the Good Bias shrug. It's not going to be as wavy as those knit with cotton, but I'm using size 10.5 needles so it's a bit more lacy. That, and it will fit over my fat arms better. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Hey, the shrug looks good! I'm amazed that you struggled through with the black angora.
We all have those Mommy of the Year days. Hope the rest of your week goes better!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home