k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life is a zoo...

or a circus, or a fuster-cluck, whatever. I just realized how much I need to get done in the next 2 months. Not only is the Ren Fair coming up, with garb to get done and leather work to do, but get this...

Vince got his name pulled out of a hat at work to have the entire IT department come and work on our porch.

"Cool!" I hear you say. Well, yes it is, but it is also going to be a nightmare, as Vince wants us to clean house before people get here. Really clean. Better Homes and Gardens clean.

I am a pack-rat by birth. I have clothes in the house I haven't worn in years. I have yarn and craft stuff dating back at least a decade. Plus, it doesn't help that when we moved into this house (which we got from Vince's grandparents), it was still filled with their stuff. We boxed up somethings, and got rid of other, but we still brought more stuff in on top of what was already here. And we've been here 11 years.

I need a dumpster and a scoop shovel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home