k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Monday, August 15, 2005

Single Mom

It's that time of year again. My yearly trial as a single mom. Vince left for Pennsic at 7:00am on Saturday, and will not be back until late this coming Sunday.

This year is different. Since I'm not working a "real" job right now, I'm taking time to do those housewife jobs of my ancestors. You know: cleaning, laundry, sewing, knitting, and trying not to lose my mind. Sean is at daycare and Holly and Patrick are back in Muncie, so the house is quiet. The dishes are done, I've applied for 5 different jobs, and am ready to tackle some other things. I figure I've got 5 days to get my act together. The weekend is moot because Sean will be home.

On the knitting front, I'm working on another sock, and figure I need one more skein of the Lion Brand Thick and Quick Chenille to finish my little afgan. It's purely for me, because my boys are usually too warm, and I'm usually freezing.

I need to start another dress for the Fisher's Renn Faire. It will be in October, and so I need to get crackin'. I also need to figure out just what I'm going to be doing at the faire.

Time to get busy. Talk to me folks. Where are my blogstalkers when I need them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home