k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

Vince has been home from Pennsic for a week, I'm still unemployed, and gas prices are through the roof, as if you needed to be told that.

I'm not in a very witty/writey mood today, but thought that I should post SOMETHING to keep the readers happy, even though I don't have very many of them.

Another pair of socks have been finished and yet another pair has been started. The lap afgan has one more skein to go, and Eris is still sitting in the book, waiting for yarn to be purchased. I have my new dress cut out, but am having a bit of trouble fitting it, as you just cannot fit a dress by yourself, and my dress form is too small for all the weight I've gained since I bought the durned thing. Vince has yet to un-earth the camera so any photos for the blog will have to wait.

Sean starts soccer again in 2 weeks, though we have to wait one more year for kindergarten. I can't wait till that happens.

Wow, I could use some caffeine right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home