k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

He's so romantic....

Yesterday was our 10th anniversary.

Earlier in the week we had been talking about what to do, what the traditional gift was, etc. OK, so traditional is tin, and the modern is pewter. I showed him on the intarwebs that pewter was the new gift. So what does he do? Goes over to his supply shelf and hands me an ingot of pewter and says, "Happy Anniversary." We laughed ourselves silly.

Anyway, last night we were able to score a brat-sitter (yeah Leigh!) and got to go out for dinner at a new sushi place here in town. Yum. We tried several rolls and had some nigiri, including one with kobe beef. OMG, if you have never had it, try it. It's like butta...creamy texture, slightly smokey flavor. And yes, it was raw. We left feeling sated and with a much lighter wallet.

Vince also bought us a copy of "Elizabeth: The Golden Age." Squee! Costumes! Some very badly researched, but costumes nonetheless.

All in all we had a good time. His biggest comment: "I don't know how you have put up with me for so long." Right back atcha honey.

1 Comments:

Blogger caillie said...

We had ours last year. The time seems to fly by.
Congrats!!!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home