k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Monday, July 28, 2008

SSDD

Same shit, different day times 3 months.

Still no job (3 interviews), still knitting, still sewing, still trying to keep up with house, still yelling at S for not paying attention (though, if I would remember to give him his meds that would help), still trying to help V get ready for Pennsic.

New things: S now has an orthodontic appliance and head-gear for his underbite. Insurance has a lifetime benefit of $1500. Total for this is $4300. Ga.

I need some good vibes: job, family, you name it. I'm tired of feeling like I'm having the life sucked out of me.

3 Comments:

Blogger knitting bean said...

I'm glad to see you back. I was wondering if this blog was just going to remain in 'sucky' mode or if it was going to change. Sorry it advanced beyond 'sucky' to the deep depths of SSDD. Hang in there. I'll send some good job, good kid, good whatever vibes your way!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto!

2:33 PM  
Blogger caillie said...

Good Vibes!!!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home