k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Got Harlot?

The Yarn Harlot comes to Indy (well, Carmel actually, but...)

We had SUCH a blast. I went with a friend and we got there at about 5:30. The place was already starting to fill up.

I did manage to 'kinnear' Stephanie a couple of times, but usually someones head got in the way. The good photos came after....

This is me and Stephanie, holding each others socks (does that sound a little kinky to you? Me too). And yes, she is that small and I am that big.

Anyway, we had a blast. I was laughing so hard that I damn near cried. Go back in her blog and read about the Calgary incident. Oh, that one is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger knitting bean said...

Well aren't you just hot snot! Standing there with the Yarn Harlot making all the rest of us jealous! Lucky, lucky you! What sock yarn are you using on your sock? Is it Plymouth? Good to see that you're doing great!

4:54 PM  
Blogger caillie said...

You are super lucky!!! I wish she was coming closer to here!!! Nice photo!!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home