k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sigh

Haven't updated in a while. Ravelry is the time-suck I was afraid it would be. :-)

Job still going well, so is V's, S has been tested for ADHD.

I'll be getting the Memory Walk thingy up on the sidebar soon. I named my team the Wool Waulkers (gee, go figure). If you can't wait, go to the Memory Walk page, click on the Indianapolis date, and then either Join a Team or Find a Walker.

Plimouth socks are done, just need to be blocked and then mailed. I may forgo blocking just to get them out of the house.

I've been in a knitting rut. I'm working on a sweater for Kim, re-knitting 2 pairs of socks, but I've got this kick-ass alpaca that I want to work into something, and damned if I can't find a pattern I'm happy with. It's a sport weight verging on worsted, and everything I've tried looks like boiled ass (thank you Rabbitch for expanding my vocabulary).

I also want to get started on Kepler before it gets too warm to knit a big project, and I want to finally finish Rogue. I think I've actually found someone who has the yarn!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll try to update this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger caillie said...

Ravelry is the devil, but oh so much fun!!!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home