k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Monday, May 07, 2007

When the hell did this happen?


Leigh's pre-prom photo from this last weekend. She and her boyfriend stopped by the house since her dad was here for the weekend (long story).

I saw this photo and about dropped my teeth. Can you blame me?

Yes, I saw her in the dress when I marked the straps so I could shorten them. But her hair was down and (I think) she had on her glasses and no make-up.

Not bad for an e-bay dress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look good!

4:33 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Wow! She looks gorgeous. I'm afraid next time I turn around my 8 yr old will be grown, like that! It goes too fast.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home