k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More sewing, more knitting

That is what I want to spend my time doing. The reality is that I am not doing anything but sulking and wasting 4 hours of my life each day at an unfulfilling job.

I am apprenticing to a real, honest-to-god tailor. He's really fun to work with, and he is also a reenactor, so I get the best of both worlds. I just wish he could afford to hire me full-time. As it is, he is losing money since most people don't need (or get) things tailored anymore. Sigh.

I have been able to get Sean on the bus every morning from the house. I really enjoy this, except when Sean throws a fit about wanting to wear a certain pair of shoes that he hasn't worn in over a year and doesn't fit into anyway. At the rate I'm going with the job, I'll be meeting him at home too, because I'm to the point I can't afford the after-school care.

So, got any sewing for me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

If you lived closer I bet my sister would stuff for you...

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home