k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sockapalooza!

OK, I signed up for Sockapalooza 4. Why? Because Leigh said it would be fun. And it's an excuse to buy sock yarn. And to knit socks. And to get a new pair of socks.

I actually have two paying sewing gigs coming up. The first one is to sew eyelets into a dress. This will be the toughest, because it's a dress that is laced from the waist to the neckline, and the eyelets need to be 1/2" to 3/4" apart, and the girl is LONG waisted.

The second one is to sew maternity tops for a friend who is expecting twins. As she said, she's tired of the yoke of the shirt not coming down past her boobs. I don't say that I blame her.

I've been applying for new jobs, but haven't been successful at even getting an interview. There are so many things that I can do, but it's really hard to translate it onto paper.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home