k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh Dear God.

I must have been smoking crack. I updated my blogger to the new version, but only found out afterwards that it doesn't work with IE 6. So, I can't update at home yet. IE 7 plays havoc with my Outlook program. Grrrr.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to download Firefox (by Mozilla). It's a much better browser; it's free; and you can have both browsers on your computer. It's what I use all the time! good luck! (from Katy--who can't sign in to blogger at work, lol)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thanks Katy! I probably shouldn't either, but the boss(es) are in France, and I'm bored. And, actually, I gave them my 2 week notice on February 27, and I'm being "nice" and staying on part time for a while. Gack.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hey Beth, I FINALLY find your blog and you can't update? Oh no you need to fix that. You are too nice. The 2 weeks that turned into a month.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home