k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wow

Get a new browser and I go post-crazy. I guess it's better than going postal.

I have my pal for Sockapalooza, and I can't wait to get started. I think Leigh and I are going to get together and hand dye some wool I have laying around the house. Now that I'm unemployed, and she is getting ready to start college, money is tight.

I feel kind of sorry for her right now. Prom is this coming Saturday, and she has strep. And is allergic to penicillin. And Zithromax. So she is on tetracycline. Slow to work. She told me today that come hell or high water she was going to prom and she was going to look good. She can collapse later.

I need to start a knitting stash for her to take to college. She's going to live in the dorms, and she is not going to rush a sorority (thank FSM), so she'll need something to do when she's not studying or eating. She has knitting in class down already.

This is not getting my laundry done. But, I have all day tomorrow, right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FSM? Flying Spagetti Monster?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Of course. Only one of the many in the pantheon of deities that I will thank. ;-)

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just gonna ask if you could have vince send me the pictures he took on saturday...i would like a cd but we have no cd drive so it wouldnt work...and if you took a picture of me at the art show near my piece i would LOVE a copy of that so i can post it on my blog... thanks a bunch!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home