k1,*yo, k2tog*

About me, myself, and I and the hobbies I have, including, but not limited to knitting. Oh, yeah, and my family too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Native Hoosier who never escaped. Living with hubby and kid in a house packed with too many crafts. And this is a problem how?

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Shut my mouth and call me corn pone

I AM 28% WHITE TRASH!
28% WHITE TRASH
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

I always love it when I can find some sort of silly test. Gives me something to do in the wee hours of the morning.

I AM 35% TORTURED ARTIST!
35% TORTURED ARTIST
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.

I don't consider myself an artist, but that tortured soul thing is a real great act at parties.

I AM 44% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
44% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.

Now, this one strikes deep to my inner core. My co-workers think I'm a wee bit edgy, hormonal, etc. Well, they are right. You deal with a 4 year old and an unemployed husband and see what happens. You turn 40 with a 4 year old and an unemployed husband and see what happends. Your doctor reduces your Prozac and tells you to lose weight at the holidays, deal with a 4 year old and and unemployed husband and see what happens.

"I need 7,000 day-glo watches."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home